1. The KS142D single drum vibratory roller is a full hydraulic road roller with streamlined styling and a upturning engine hood.
2. It has stable performance by using SAUER driving and vibration systems.
3. The vibratory bearings we use in the single drum vibratory rollers are high quality imported products and the electric plug connectors are resistant to moisture, salt spray and fungus.
4. Full hydraulic transmission, full electrical-hydraulic control as well as full hydraulic articulated steering endow the double drive road roller with high automation and manoeuvrability.
5. Our single drum vibratory roller whose running is driven by hydraulic motors is equipped with CTV system and can be operated through only one lever.
6. Double-frequency double-amplitude vibration enables this road compactor to achieve good compaction effects.
7. This heavy construction vehicle adopts a maintenance-free battery cell to facilitate vehicle maintenance and a braking system with automatic power shutting off device to ensure operating safety.
|Static linear load||N/cm||437|
|Minimum ground clearance||mm||486|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||230|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H)||mm||6150×2310×3200|
1. Padfoot is optional to be fitted to all the full hydraulic single drum vibratory rollers with double drives.
2. Due to continual improvement of technologies, the technical parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
Pictures of Construction Cases