1. This series double drum vibratory rollers are full hydraulic road rollers employing high performance SAUER hydraulic driving system and vibration system.
2. Both drums of the road compacting equipment are driven to work by hydraulic motor and the CVT system makes the entire double drum vibratory roller easy to control.
3. Components we use in the road compactors such as FAG vibratory bearings, EATON hose connectors, Delphi battery and moisture-proof electric plug connectors and are of reliable quality.
4. The advanced double-frequency double-amplitude vibration device of our double drum vibratory roller uses imported plunger pumps and motors.
5. Thanks to the articulated steering system and the unique crab traveling mechanism, this heavy engineering machinery is able to move flexibly.
6. The built-in wet multi-disk brake and unpowered fuel-cut braking system guarantee the road construction vehicle works safely.
7. Our double drum vibratory roller looks elegant with a streamlined appearance and has a good operating visual field with the control platform installed in the front of the cab.
8. An electric water sprinkling system which has water flow control function is equipped to this double drum road compactor.
|Static linear load||N/cm||276/276||276/276||299/299||299/299|
|Max. traveling speed||km/h||12||12||12||12|
|Max. steering angle||-||±40°||±40°||±40°||±40°|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||440||440||440||440|
|Crab traveling distance||mm||±150||±150||±150||±150|
|Crab traveling angle||-||±20°||±20°||±20°||±20°|
|Max. swing angle||-||±12°||±12°||±12°||±12°|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||200||200||200||200|
|Water tank capacity||L||500×2||500×2||500×2||500×2|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H)||mm||4920×2300×3200||4920×2300×3200||4920×2300×3200||4920×2300×3200|
1. "F"stands for the function of separating vibration.
2. Due to continual improvement of technologies, the technical parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
Pictures of Construction Cases